supershanks1

Novice Member
Reaction score
Daft question probably. I have a LG 55UJ635V 55'' LG ULTRA HD 4K TV. I'm thinking of getting a SAMSUNG Q60T/XU 5.1 Wireless Sound Bar with DTS Virtual:X or similar or other such bluetooth soundbar.
I know my TV is wifi capable but not sure if it's bluetooth. Since getting it I've always used ethernet connection.

Thanks

I Googled your TV's specs.
It doesn't have Bluetooth so can't be used wirelessly to a soundbar but I believe you can still use that particular soundbar connected via HDMI ARC.

Hi JayCee small world I'm in Lanarkshire as well, saw the Saltire :) .
That's a great help re the HDMI ARC, hadn't thought of that, thanks. I'm still up in the air about the presence of bluetooth. I went originally to the product page which didn't specify so that's why I posed the question. Have just found this link the networking section shows bluetooth support. 54.6" LG 55UJ635V - Specifications I also found the full product manual something I hadn't found before. P26 shows this in the table.
"Bluetooth
Frequency Range Output Power (Max.)
2400 to 2483.5 MHz 8.5 dBm"

So I think I'll go ahead with the soundbar at least confident I can use the HDMI ARC as a fall back. Thanks.

Yes, just up the road from you in Strathaven 😄
Sorry I must have missed the Bluetooth in the specs.
Good luck.
EDIT. If it does have Bluetooth output it will be listed in the settings menu, Sound/Sound Output.

Last edited:
You need support for bluetooth audio devices specifically. Some only support bluetooth for input devices (remote control, keyboard, pointing device etc.)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom