• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LG 55LM6200 Connecting with Logitech Z623 speakers help!

JayFx2

Novice Member
Hi, I am having difficulty connecting my Logitech Z623 speakers to my LG 55LM6200 TV. I try every possible way and even check the manual and nothing seem to help. I don't know what to do. anyone can help me out please.

bow79

I believe your speakers have two different types of input to phonos and one 3.5 mm. So you need a lead that has one of those ends and then something at the other end to connect to your TV. Your TV may have a headphone output, Sound output probably phonos, or a scart socket. So you just need a lead with the appropriate connectors at both ends.

JayFx2

Novice Member
I believe your speakers have two different types of input to phonos and one 3.5 mm. So you need a lead that has one of those ends and then something at the other end to connect to your TV. Your TV may have a headphone output, Sound output probably phonos, or a scart socket. So you just need a lead with the appropriate connectors at both ends.

I try connecting the wires with different combination and it seem I cannot get it to work, unless I am missing something. please I attach some pictures of what I am using.

Diagram of back of the TV
IMG352-1.jpg

Back of the speaker box
rsz_logitech_z623_subwoofer_rear_panel.jpg

3.5mm jack (came with the speakers)
IMG351.jpg

AV in Audio (came with tv)
IMG349.jpg

3.5mm jack that I used on my other tv that had the red/white jacks on the back, but this LG tv does not.
IMG350.jpg

bow79

the lead you used to use with your old TV set. assuming you have a scar socket. the Scart block, preferably one with an In/ out switch. if not it must be one with audio out. Attach your two phonos to the audio out, they may have them in the pound shop if not there are different prices for different qualities.

wad

looks like you got only optical out so buy a optical cable and a optical to mini jack converter and you be good to go.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom