LG 55BX with Denon AVR-X2700H and Fire TV 4K Stick not shown on the home screen - any thoughts?

rincage

Standard Member
So everything works fine with one problem. My set up is
  • Everything plugged in to the Denon receiver via HDMI (A Raspberry pi running Kodi, fire TV stick, PS 3)
  • Denon receiver is then plugged in to HDMI3 on the TV.

When I press the home button on the LG remote, I get to see all the devices, those on the receiver as all listed as HDMI3 (ie, PS3 on HDMI3, Kodi on HDMI3 and Fire TV on HDMI3). I can click on what I want with the LG remote and the TV switched to HDMI3 and the Receiver automatically switches its source to what I want. Great. But after a few hours the Fire TV disapears from the list (although I still see PS3 on HDMI3 and Kodi on HDMI3). And I manually have to switch to HDMI3 and then with the Denon remote, I select the source that corresponds to the Fire TV. The only way I get the Fire TV stick to show on the LG home mnua is to to restart the Fire TV stick.

Any ideas? I was wondering if it's something to do with the FireTV going to sleep. But then the PS3 works fine even when off as it will switch on by itself when I select PS3 on HDMI3 from the LG remote.

devs

Hi there, did you ever get to the bottom of this mate? I'm having a similar issue. Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom