Wanted LG 55B7 OLED. other 55" 4k hdr tv?

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by RTC89, Aug 13, 2018.

1. RTC89

RTC89

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Hi all after a mint as new with no problems LG 55B7 with warranty a perfect one sold here for £950. Will take alook at something else got to be as new condition no scratches on screen / bezel no DSE or dead/stuck pixel problems please..

Currently waiting on a refund from JL should not be long if someone is happy to wait while it clears?

From Nottinghamshire NG19 area. East Mids.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. JamesP1701

JamesP1701

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +483
    Hi,

It's not as new but it is a calibrated 55e6. About to pull the plug on a 65b7 so am looking to sell my old one. Lovely TV. Looking for no less than £900.

3. RTC89

RTC89

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Morning James, where abouts are you mate?

I take it all ok like my first post? no scratches on screen,bezel. no screens problems like banding,dse,pixel problems?

Is there any warranty left, Im not 100% sure on the E6 don't know enough about them, I will take alook at some reviews.

Thanks

4. JamesP1701

JamesP1701

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +483
    I'm just down the road from you in Hucknall. I'll need to check about warranty.

To my eyes it looks great - I've never noticed any banding on it - certainly on tbe content I've watched and I am very susceptible to it (had massive issues with LG over a previous TV so am very alert to it!) no other problems at all.

5. RTC89

RTC89

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Ideal that, yeah if they is no problems with pixels and banding. no scratches on bezel and screen im happy. If you could let me know about the warranty situation please.

6. JamesP1701

JamesP1701

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +483
    Sorry for late reply, got home late yesterday: it has a 6 year guarantee from Richer SOunds. I will ring the store today and see if it is transferable.

Ill be totally honest: I still haven't quite committed mentally to buying the 65 inch (clearly not as big an AV nut as I thought!!) Since you're not far away, would you like to come and see the set?

James

7. RTC89

RTC89

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    I don't think Richer sounds is transferable mate. But see what they say.