LG 55B7 colour issue

Zaichik

I have an LG 55B7 and, up until now, I have been blown away by the quality of picture.

Just in the last few days, however, I've started noticing that colours in the red end of the spectrum (reds, oranges and pinks) now appear far too bright in comparison with other colours. Sometimes skin tones are affected too - appearing too orangey and unnatural. It doesn't affect everything I watch, but it has appeared on various TV sources, discs and games.

When I got my TV, I set it up using the settings in this thread: LG OLED55B7V Best TV Picture Settings and, to my knowledge, no-one has changed any of the settings. (I've checked, and everything seems to be as shown in the thread).

Up till now, everything has looked fine. Could a fault have developed with the TV?

leedebs

Not quite the same problem or model but my 2015 oled has just started doing the opposite in that reds appear less red (more orange) etc. Posted about it in the lg thread but no response as yet.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom