LG 50PX990 vs 60PX990`

Tigerlaser

I'm dying for a new TV and am considering the 63" 3D Samsung plasma and the 60PX990.

Trouble is, I can't find any decent reviews on either. The 50PX990 gets a great write-up, such as the AVF review. Can anyone tell me if the 60 is as good, particularly does it have the reference level elements and does 2D look as good?

Can't find these questions answered but if I have missed them in the forum I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Insanity202

Distinguished Member
I would say the 60" PX990 would be the same as the 50" as its the same but bigger. :smashin:

Tigerlaser

I would say the 60" PX990 would be the same as the 50" as its the same but bigger. :smashin:
That doesn't always apply though. a different panel may not respond to the electropnics in the same way. I'd like to hear from someone who's used both the 50 and 60. Anyone?

dave2kaf

Standard Member
That doesn't always apply though. a different panel may not respond to the electropnics in the same way. I'd like to hear from someone who's used both the 50 and 60. Anyone?
I purchased the 60 and I find it pretty awesome in the majiority of things, But not as comfortable to game on as my samsung LCD 52". Picture quality is superior for film and TV by miles. 3D is awesome. Yes all the Plasma's are not as bright as the LED or LCD but The 3D is easily the best out there imho. Little if ant crosstalk and thats through SKy and PS3 Gaming. Which are both either 1080i or 720P, Not 1080P which is what all the Demo disc's run in the shop's. :)

Top Bottom