• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lg 50pq8000???????

SensesProAV

Standard Member
Hi all,

I have recently seen an LG 50PQ8000 Plasma for sale at what I think is a great price £700 so I thought I'd look into reviews of it before buying.

However I cannot find any listing for this model on the web???
Is this one of those made up numbers that certain stores do?
Or am I being stupid?

The specs that I remember are 1080P Plasma, Bluetooth, THX certified

So can anyone confirm if this is the model or if it exists under a different number?

Thanks

stanga

LG PS8000

Can buy it new for just £850 new.

Google is your friend and mine. :)

There is quite a favourable review here on AVforums. I saw it in Richer Sounds and it looked good - but was showing an animated film so was hard to discern the quality for sure.

Last edited:

robel

Sounds like the PS8000 spec to me...I was looking to buy a plasma for the last three months and i havent heard of the PQ8000....yesterday after all that time deliberating i bought the PS8000, it cost me here in Spain 979 euros plus 35 for delivery....so in short never jeard of PQ8000 but the spec you mentioned is definately PS8000

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom