• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LG 50PK950 (PK990) Input Lag?

macmaniac

Standard Member
Hey everybody!
I'm very soon going to buy a new Plasma as I have serious problems with the buzzing of my Samsung PS50B859.

I want to get LGs PK950 Model but one thing I couldn't really find out is wether this TV has some serious InputLag or not!
As I'm not watching any blu-rays with my PS3 the corresponding input could be permanently set to a gaming mode, if this TV _has_ a gaming mode. Does it?!

It'd be great if you could help.
Also if one of you would have the TVs manual as a PDF I'd greatly appreciate if you could send it to me.

Wad2002

Established Member
I don't have the 2010 range LG plasma, howevr my LG doesn't suffer from input lag. I have all video processing off too.

macmaniac

Standard Member
Hopefully the 2010 Range won't be bad either then!

Wad2002

Established Member
Hopefully the 2010 Range won't be bad either then!

Yeah...I have the 50PS3000 which isn't top of the range. I can only presume they have made improvements on the 2010 range.

I wouldn't worry to be honest. I am sure I seen an article or two on the net where LG were hosting TV/Games conference and were using the 2010 line up to promote.

I am also sure I seen them running xbox on 3D too :cool:

macmaniac

Standard Member
I recently read one of those rare PK950 reviews (unfortunately I can't find the link anymore) I read of a high input-lag and no word of a gaming-mode, that was why I was worried.

On all other points the PK950 seems to be the perfect TV for me, except the input-lag-thing. I need to get that sorted out before I order it....

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom