• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LG 50pc55 - menu problem

gordonflash

Standard Member
I have a great problem with my 50PC55.
I have change one parmeter in the Secret Menu, and now the Button Menu Function on the play display haven't more the correct function.
Exactly, now the button Menu on the plasma display function like a button on/off.
The problem is that now I can't more access to the secret menu, because you know that for enter in this menu, you should press the "Menu" botton on the control, and the "Menu" button on the dipslay.
Please somebody can help me ????
There is other method for enter in the Secret Menu, so i can reset the display ?
There is a software and please give me the detail that can permit me to reset the plasma display ?
Thanks in advance to all.

Last edited:

J4CK DANIELS

Established Member
the only way if you can't push menu-menu is with a SVC remote (have to buy one from LG) are you sure no button on the remote functions as menu? maybe try a different remote if you have access to one...

:lesson: don't play in the service menu!!!!

:cool:

gordonflash

Standard Member
the only way if you can't push menu-menu is with a SVC remote (have to buy one from LG) are you sure no button on the remote functions as menu? maybe try a different remote if you have access to one...

:lesson: don't play in the service menu!!!!

:cool:

Thanks....to buy one from LG ????
Are you sure that LG sell the SVC Remote ?
If you know where I can buy on line please tell me.
Thanks in advance

gordonflash

Standard Member
Problem resolved...with the OneForAll R/C Programmable Model URC-7781 I have send the Function 19010 to LG 50PC55 Plasma TV ... with this function you can enter direct to the Service Menu, and you can restabilish the correct value.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom