LG 50 PA4500 - ghosting issue, possible blur?

Mic2904

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

firstly let tell you I am not an expert a such. I have done a bit of research and decided to buy the LG 50 PA4500.

I am very happy with the set, however especially when playing xbox I can see a bit of ghosting/blur when there is a lot going on and the picture is zoomed out. It seems that the picture is being produced multiple times. This effect also appears when I watch the F1 in HD for example. It never is the car in the middle of the screen, it is in the background and only when the camera moves very, very quick.

When watching football I do not come across this issue at all, not even in the stand looking at the supporters. Also Black Ops, Fifa etc do not have that issue.

Also when watching movies or anything, i do not come across any blur or ghosting at least not visible for me.

My question now is if this is normal and the TV just reaches its limits?! Its by no means distracting, but since I only own this TV for a week, I thought I try to get some guidance.

btw: I have not really tried the Game Settings because I have been reading not to use high contrasts, colour etc in the beginning.

Any help or advice would be highly appriciated.

Markus

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom