• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Lg 49sk8500pla

Dazzer877

Novice Member
Does anyone have this model tv lg 49sk8500pla if so do you watch football or any other fast moving sport I'm thinking about buying this tv but have seen a few reviews stating this tv does not deal with motion very well one example given is when the goal keeper takes a goal kick the ball disappears is this the case can anyone recommend a tv that does not suffer this symptom thanks. I will being using the tv for movies, sport and gaming and my budget is between £750 and £850

Dubav

Standard Member
I have this tv and it's one of the better ones regarding motion handing. You can get the result you describe when trumotion is on, especially when set to clear, but once turned off it's perfect. I always turn off motion processing on all tvs and particularly when watching sports.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom