LG 49 UB850 V Picture settings?

luke_rooney18

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi every one.
I have brought the new LG 49 UB850-V 4K TV today.
I love it.. have the HDMI 2.0 port and New smart tv OS ETC.
The picture is great but could be even better. the game picture for ps4 is fine just need to tweak the picture for the tv programs.

So does anyone on here have this tv or any LG 4K TVs with ips panels used just so i could get an idea.

This tv is off one of the new 2014 range so any setting please reply or links etc.

thanks for taking time to read :) hope to have replies soon.

I am thinking of getting the 55 but waiting to see some user reviews so can't help with any settings but would love to know how you are finding it and also some pictures would be good.

Hi mate
The picture is great! But I like to mess with the extra controls! I downloaded some from another lg tv and the picture is great. The sky sports and football is good too. Iv uploaded the picture for you. I'm getting used to it as well.

It also has the hdmi 2.0 so means your future ready . The 5 year warrenty and free lg pad you will get as well is well worth the price :)

Iv uploaded the picture for you as well!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    667 KB · Views: 638
I'll probably be in the market for a new screen soon - can you tell me what the motion handling is like? - According to the specs I've seen it has 1000Hz processing rate, but the motion rate is 100Hz.

Well, for example 600hz motion rate is better but if everything else is the same (same type of display, same size, etc.) and the only difference is the refresh rate, you're going to be hard pressed to tell the difference between the TV running at 100hz vs. the 600hz one.

The size of the screen, and the maximum resolution are far more important factors than refresh rate - especially when the rate is over 60hz.

with this set i hardly see it atall. the true programs in hd i notice not lag and on the football its good too.

I think this is the TV I'm going to go for! What's the responsiveness like on gaming?

Thanks

fantastic i have played fifa and aslong as you put it on game mode. there is no lag and the graphics are more polished like i said iv only gor the 49inch but its great :)

Just seen that the model up from this has had a pretty bad review i may need to have a rethink again before purchasing my next TV but will wait for a review of this model first.

Does anyone know if it is likely to have the same issues?

LG 55UB950V Review | TV Reviews

Im not sure being 49 inch means less cross talk etc. i have no tryed the 3d yet, and i have plugged my ps4 on the hdmi 2.0 and i have not had any problems with it.

plus i know once they guys with the great calabtion software have done with it im sure the issues will be ironed out

Hi
If this tv hasnt lags in games why displaylag.com says so high input lag 64ms or it means without game mode so high?

3d seems to be spot on. Haven't seen any crosstalk at all. Had a Samsung plasma before and gave up watching 3d content. Any one know where we can get some 4k content to watch or sample. Seems to be few and far between.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom