LG 47lx9900 LG le8900 samsung 46c8000

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by yannic, Nov 28, 2010.

1. yannic

yannic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +43
    Writing on the phone so sorry for shortness. Which to go for? I just can't decide.

Love the infinia design - it's beautiful. Do I NEED 3D? Want to wall mount and cables poking out the back of the lgs worry me alot!

Leaning toward the 8900 as it's a good deal cheaper at £1100. The 9900 is around £1500. Is the 3D worth £400?

Likewise the samsung c8000 is coming in at £1600. It's nice and has 3d and the cables don't poke out the back hooray! But I just love that infinia design and wonder if the full led thing is worth it.

Any help is much appreciated!!

Iain

2. Edzer

Edzer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm in exactly the same boat as you yannic - been considering the exact same tv's (although I've also got the Samsung ue46c6200 in the mix)! Like the look of the LG's (leaning toward the 9900) but worried about the "cables sticking out the back" issue. Did you manage to find anything out? I'm going to give an installer a call to see if he can shed any light and recommend a good wall bracket to suit. I'm also getting swayed by plasma's after reading a fair few comments on this forum about superior picture quality/motion - it's just the chunkier appearance of them that puts me off (especially the panasonics)! What's swinging it in favour of the LED TV's for you?