LG 47LF7700 Volume control "ghost"

fastfocus

Standard Member
Reaction score
showimage.php

Hi all....

I picked up a LG 47LF7700 last Wednesday and everything is ok apart from the volume control???

Picture is brilliant and sound quality is very good for just a tv but I noticed yesterday that when pressing the volume control up or down the on screen display keeps going - tap vol up once and it goes from 4-vol 22, doesn't stop... same on volume down tap once down it goes from 20-0 then it randomly does it itsel f :rolleyes:

it even does it without the remote in the room..

Anyone got any ideas on this, is it a firmware/software issue or hardware fault?

Im very impressed with this tv and counting the days down for when I get the dish installed for freesat - 19th Oct :)

cheers

Andy

Last edited:
Do you still have this problem? I have just got the same TV and it works fine.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed LG customer service who said that it is a possible fault, but after 2 days of use the fault dissapeared...

everything is working great now, picture quality is really stunning, BBC HD via Freesat is so clear!, the sound is the best I have heard on a lcd tv so I'm very chuffed that its all ok now..

Richer Sounds in MK did have a few left a couple of days ago...

Hey i was wondering how does sports look on this? is there much motion blurr or ball trails etc?

any advice much apreciated.

The 47'' version of this tv is 100 hz, I have watched F1 and football fine without any motion blur etc...

Very impressed with the tv and members of my family are stunned how clear the picture is.. even on freeview!

Andy

Hey Fast,

I am keen to buy this TV, was just wondering if you could tell me any more about the pros and cons?

In particular, the Auto Dimming feature that cannot be turned off. Is this noticeably annoying??

Cheers, Dave

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom