• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LG 47LB580V Adding ITV Hub

Rengin

Novice Member
Hi.

I’ve my LG tv for a couple of years now and I would like to add ITV Hub.

It’s a model LG47LB580V.

I’ve tried searching/adding it as an app but it doesn’t come up when I search for it.

As a last resort I can get it whilst searching on the internet function but it’s long winded.

Has anyone any ideas of how/if it can be added?

Thanks - Neil

SeeMoreDigital

Sadly it's not possible to add ITV Hub or All4 on any of the pre WebOS LG televisions...

D

Deleted member 171211

you might want to invest in something like an Amazon Fire stick, they're going for £30 at the moment and will let you add ITV Hub and All 4 (amongst a lot of other apps).

Rengin

Novice Member
Ah yes. That’s a good idea. I hadn’t thought of that. I’ve looked into them and they look quite good.
Thanks for the advise

SeeMoreDigital

D

Deleted member 171211

Thanks for the info. Don’t really watch enough tv to justify subscribing to NOW/etc. But thanks for the info

You can do day subscriptions, e.g. if there's a particular sporting event you want to see.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom