• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

LG 46LH50 (LH50) Connecting to NAS?

Supermodel56

Standard Member
Hi,

I just bought an LG 46LH50 and I can't for the life of me get the TV to open folders on my Seagate BlackArmor NAS Media Server. The TV detects the server and I can even click on it and view the top level folders (Download, Public, and wiki), but once I click on one of those folders, the TV freezes and I have to do a hard restart. All folders have anywhere from 0 to 160 files in them, but none work.

Has anyone gotten their LH50 to connect to their NAS and how? I can stream from my WD TV Live, so I know the media server is working. I can also connect to Yahoo widgets, Netflix, etc... so it's definitely connected to the network.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - spent atleast 8 hours last weekend with tech support trying to figure this out and nobody knew anything.

Thanks.

Supermodel56

Standard Member
Oops, I meant that I bought the 47LH50, keep thinking about the ln46B650 Samsung that I wish I bought right now...

has anyone successfully connected to a media server and streamed content? if you could help - what settings do there need to be? anyone else have issues too?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom