Question LG 43LH604V Programme Guide and Recording.

bob along

Novice Member
Reaction score
Please can some-one help me with this?

A relative wants me to help her with this TV when I see her and I need some knowledge to take with me, not being telly savvy. The User Guide is not available on the web.
She has terrestrial and satellite feeds.
* the 20 or so channels she likes are spread through the programme guide, some in the thousands. Most of these have 3 or so different channel numbers. There seems to be a maximum of 7 you can set on the Favourites.
Can I put her favourites first on the programme guide? Can you segregate them into "news", "entertainment" etc? How do you choose which of the tuned channels to use? Can you generate different lists of Favourites like "news" etc?

* She has tried recording onto a stick in the USB socket with no success. You have to put in start and end times and channel manually. Does any-one know if you can record by picking the programme off the guide?
I assume she could watch one channel on T2 whilst recording another off S2, or vice versa?

She is going to get a Humax PVR to solve these issues. Is this an answer?

Also does this TV update firmware? If so, automatically or manually? If manually, how?

Thanks,
Bob

Thanks, JayCee.
Sorted it out. She wants to watch CNN News which is not available on Freeview but is on her Sat tuner. However you can only get a listing of the programmes for the next hour which is no good for recording at midnight.
Solution was to get a Humax Freesat box with integral recorder.

Regards,
Bob

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom