LG 43 Nano 75

GCharlie

Novice Member
I have just purchased a LG Nanocell 43"Nano 75 television, but finding it difficult to get the settings right, when set on any of picture settings the side view looks very light compaired to a straight on view. I have attached two photos to show what I mean. All help would be appreciated for the best settings for this model. GCharlie

Attachments

• IMG_20211220_140254.jpg
    IMG_20211220_140254.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20211220_140300.jpg
    IMG_20211220_140300.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 81

GCharlie

Novice Member
Messing about with my LG Nano 43" TV and ended up with all my apps (ie Prime etc) looking like negatives. Anyone know how I get them back to normal colour

Attachments

• IMG_20211221_162529.jpg
    IMG_20211221_162529.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 80

Syd the Dig

Novice Member
I have just purchased a LG Nanocell 43"Nano 75 television, but finding it difficult to get the settings right, when set on any of picture settings the side view looks very light compaired to a straight on view. I have attached two photos to show what I mean. All help would be appreciated for the best settings for this model. GCharlie
We have the same problem. LG engineers have just picked up our LG50 Nano Cell to have it checked. We purchased this because all the reviews including LG promo videos promise no loss of colour on the viewing angle. In fact LG say 140 degree angle with no loss of colour. So whats wrong with out TVs?

R3mba

is that nano 75 such a bad tv?
cannot choose between nano75 or hisense a7g,or samsung au8000

Syd the Dig

Novice Member
Well after 3 weeks away the engineers fitted a new screen which has made no difference. Emailed LG who have basically said new screen fitted so no fault. LG suggested closing all the blinds to block out light. We have already tried this and it makes no difference to the poor quality colour when viewed at an angle. We have now emailed our supplier to see what can be done. We are extremely unhappy with the response from LG given that LG advertising states " LG Nano Cell TV promises true colour at any angle"

Attachments

• Viewing angle statement.jpg
    Viewing angle statement.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 48

GCharlie

Novice Member
I emailed LG also, and this is the reply I got, like yourself not happy with LG.
Thank you for coming back to us, we have had a response from our Technical Team. They have advised that this will be a limitation of the Backlit technology used for these TVs. I do apologise but as this is a backlit TV the Colour and clarity will degrade as the viewing angle increases as the TV is designed to be viewed from the front. As this is not a fault of the TV but a result of the Technology we will not be able to offer to repair this as you will get the same result from a new panel. I do apologise for any frustration caused.

I hope I have helped you today, but if you have any more questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to get back in contact with us for further assistance, we would be happy to help you. I hope you have a lovely day.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom