LG 42PX3RVA Just Bought!

P

paulywauly

Got one of these today - my first plasma. Decided to go with LG as PX11 seems a favourite here & this is a new product? Lots of connections on the back & HDMI for some level of future proofing. PQ looked great in the store - RGBDirect. Had to pay about £18 more to collect it from the store rather than a web delivery (weird??) but I wanted it for the weekend & live local to Ilford. Will let you know how it goes after I set it up tonight. Anyone know how I can get an remote control code for my NTL Samsung silver set top box?

Paul, I have recently bought the LG 42PX3RVA and I am experiencing some problems while watching SKY TV. The screen seems to be nudgeing from right to left constantly. When a banner apears on the bottom of the screen (e.g Sky Sports) it is constantly nudgeing. Can anyone give me any advice please?

The Shuggster

Hi Paul
Hope your LG plasma is the right choice. I like LG equipment and will try and have a look in the stores tommorow.

I am in the process of building a house and wanted to know the best way to set up the plasma, dvd, sky, video.

I saw a friends house today and he has buried all his cables in the wall ready for his plasma. He has 2 x HD Ready, 1 x S Video, 1 x Scart, 1 R.G.B. Component. He also has a thick usb cable running from his p.c. so he can use a wireless keyboard and use his p.c. on the plasma. I would be gratefuel if you know if I need to put any more cables in the wall.

Any help would be grateful

Martin

Depens on what are you going to use with the plasma-anyway make sure you have HDMI cable,one scart (because only av1 is RGB),maybe component and audio .S-video you can get also from the rear left on the screen (AV5)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom