1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lg 42px3rv

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Paul_uk74, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Paul_uk74

Paul_uk74

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I recieved my lg plasma this morning and finally got it all connected etc. I am a bit ****** as the sound is weird... I can only explain it as jerky or sticky it is very annoying!... I have sky plus connected to scart 1, a dvd recorder connected to scart 2, xbox on scart 3 and dvd player connected to svhs 1 on the back of the set. I thought at first that it may be sky but it isnt that because it also does the same thing when playing any game on the xbox. Could the set be faulty or is it a setting?. I have tried swapping things around and also things connected alone and it still does the same. Has any other owners of the above set experienced this problem?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

2. stainway

stainway

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    Hi Paul _uk74,
    Have you tried to set the sound to user and then the base at 100 and treble at 80 or75?
    I use this settings +ALV on and BBE on

3. Paul_uk74

Paul_uk74

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply m8

I have tried what you said and with sky+ it seems ok now but still the same when playing the xbox. It is like the audio skips... strange as I know it isnt the xbox or game because I tried them both on a different tv.

Could it have been damp when I first turned it on this morning? and thats why it did what it did? I unboxed it you see and there was condensation on the screen, Hopefully it will be ok now, I will still have an engineer come to have a look though.

4. stainway

stainway

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    Well if the Sky is ok, the rest should be also fine-check the scart cables-sometime can be bad contact or so, but get it checked anyway-I think is something very simple.

5. Paul_uk74

Paul_uk74

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Its all ok now... think it was damp?.. thanks for the replies :)

I dont suppose anyone has a remote code to operate sky tv?