1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG 42PX11 speakers? And stock?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by bigval, Jan 18, 2005.

1. bigval

bigval

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Can anyone answer me this question? What is the sound like on the built in speakers on the LG? Is it any worse than a nicam stereo? I ask this ask I only have a 2 or 3 year old sammy 28inch widescreen tv and want to make sure the sound aint gonna be worse.
    Also is it easy enough to add external speakers at a later date ?

I would get the panny PW6 but cant find a good bundle with speakers and a table top stand :( If anyone can point me to a good bundle with online ordering then that would be better still. Got a budget of around £1800 ish.

One last question....Anyone know where I can find stock of the LG set? Dont really want to go the comet route as I read a few bad comments about them.

2. neonmod

neonmod

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

The sound of the PX11 is slighlty superior to nicam stereo as it have some good inbult audio processing like SRS truesurrond, so i don't think you will be disappionted here!

If you want more info then check the LG.co.uk web and look for the screen under Plasmas and PDP!

Try John lewis, dixons, tv and video direct, do a search on Google for pricematching!

Cheers! :smashin:

3. bigval

bigval

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    checked John Lewis and its a few hundred quid more expensive than dixons. So will have to keep searching