• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LG 42LW5700 Looking At Buying Any Good ?

nicky.82

Standard Member
Hi Everybody.

its been sometime from when i was last on here ? But in 11 days time i'm turning 29 and will be treating myself to a Brand New LED 3D Tv ive also been shopping around over here in Thailand and got my heart set on this LG 42LW5700 the price seems very good for here in Thailand works out about 35,990.00 THB = 732.596GB i was just wondering if anybody had one or even been to CES or other major events and seen init ? i will be mainly using this for gaming like Pc Gaming /Xbox 360 / 3D Bluray Movies , Any info would be most most appreciated i also hear all LG 3D TV''s come with 7 pairs of 3d glasses ..

Also more info can be found about the LG here :http://www.lg.com/in/tv-audio-video/led-lcd-tv/LG-42LW5700.jsp

Last edited:

golly99

Hi, i would head over to the LG specific forums, there's plenty of info regarding the Cinema3D range of TV's (450,550,650). Suspect the uk 550 is equivalent to that model?

riksteeler

The 7 pairs are in the box guys
:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom