LG 42LS3400 Owner's Thread

BrianMc7

Standard Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd start one off as I don't see one already :)

This looks a great TV, I'm considering buying it, as it's reduced in Argos and is only £350!

LED,Full HD, 2 HDMI, Sound and picture are apparently superb. This TV is also apparently very good for gaming which I would mainly use this TV for (FIFA on PS3).

Anyone got this TV and what is your opinion of it? ;)

Don't see a review of this TV on hdtvtest yet :mad:

Was wondering about this myself. Do you know if the MCI 100Hz can be turned off? Response time for gaming?

Thought I'd start one off as I don't see one already :)

This looks a great TV, I'm considering buying it, as it's reduced in Argos and is only £350!

LED,Full HD, 2 HDMI, Sound and picture are apparently superb. This TV is also apparently very good for gaming which I would mainly use this TV for (FIFA on PS3).

Anyone got this TV and what is your opinion of it? ;)

Don't see a review of this TV on hdtvtest yet :mad:

How do you know it's good for gaming?

Does it have a PC connection? D-Sub? I can only find small user reviews on sites, I wouldnt mind a link to a review if you could. Also, are there any owners of this TV here that can give their view?

looking at the spec on this they don't specifically claim HD freeview, so the FV is only going to be single D. A bit misleading.
I got a cheapish LG 32CS4300 (or some similar number) from ASDA which is also advertised as full HD, but this spec excludes the tuner. The picture's still very good for the price with an external HD freesat and/or freeview and HDMI connections which I already have. Built-in HD FV seems to add £70 to the price.

luggsie

Still hoping someone will take the plunge :) I need 2 new TVs and they are just for gaming, with the occasional freeview.

This reduced to 500 quid in Argos, think I'll get in now!

Anyone know what it's like for gaming?

Not yet, going to get it for Xmas. Have you got it or are you considering getting it also?

I haven't got it but it's on my shortlist. I'm going to get either this one or the Samsung LE40D503. I'm leaning towards the LG but was hoping some opinions from owners first.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom