LG 42LG3000 for 465 from Dixons

remi.rez

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm a long time reader and am about to upgrade my Philips 26 incher to a 42.
My budget is 500£ and I've found the LG 42LG3000 for less than 500 from a few retailers (dixons, Ebuyer, amazon). I have also seen the tv in Dixons.
It has all the plugs required and despite the lack of 100Hz technology, the picture was really nice.

It would be nice if anyone had a review for this tv (apart from Amazon).
Also if you know of any alternative for roughly the same price, please share.

Thanks

Just a quick follow up.
I went ahead and got the tv from Ebuyer.
Delivered last saturday.
I set it up very quickly, got it hooked up to the 360, Sky HD and the Wii and the pictures is great, the sound, nothing to complaina bout. For both sound and pictures, there are plaenty of settings to tweak for those who like these sort of things. And there are all the inputs you could wish for.
Great TV, looked better than more expensive plasma and lcd screens in the shop on both SD and HD feeds.
Anyone hesitating, this tv has my approval if you're not after a FULL HD panel.

I had the 37" version of this set.I only had it a week and noticed that the speakers seemed to "Buzz".I dont think it was actually the speakers but the casing around the TV.Try turning it up relatively loud and place your ear right at the bottom right hand side of the set just near the power button and tell me if you can hear it.It seems to be more prominent when there is a low frequency sound.Oh I have already returned my set for a refund.Apart from that it was a good telly.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom