• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LG 42LD450 judder

nickefor

Standard Member
Hi everyone,
Two months ago I bought the LG 42LD450 tv-set which is really good for its low price.
Two weeks ago while cleaning the screen I came across a dead pixel. At first I though it was no big deal, but i finally decided to call LG's customer care and ask for a replacement. Indeed, after 3 days i received a brand-new set.

The problem is that the new set has issues with the "movement". During camera panning judder is obvious. No one else in the family has noticed the problem but I'm really annoyed and although it's not always visible it gets on my nerves!
I'm really confused because the old set, which was exactly the same, did not present any judder.

Do you think that if a send it back to LG i'll have a replacement?
I would like to ask for your help. Is there any solution to minimize the problem? I have managed to enter TV's hidden menu searching for an anti-judder option but unsuccessfully.

Thanks for your help
nickefor

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom