Lg 42 Px11

branny

Hello there,

Well the urge to get Sky HD and connect my Xbox 360 to a HD panel is simply becoming too much!

However to do this, I need to sell my LG 42 PX11 plassie. This is in immaculate condition and has 3.5 yrs worth of warranty left from John Lewis.

If I was to sell on AV Forums, what price should I be looking at?

Thanks
Branny

not too sure but gime a pm when you make your for sale thread as i may snap it up for the mrs mum n dad

now dont be asking me what price to ask for as ill say £200 and iv got 1st offer ;)

bananas

I'm just about to sell my px11 too and have been thinking about what price to ask for it.
I've just seen an on-line place offering a brand-new Samsung HD 42" plasma (PS42Q7HD) for £820 which is an amazing deal. With that in mind I can't see that an out-of-date SD plasma getting anymore than £300. Depressing, isn't it :(

Another question, does anyone know if the John Lewis guarantee is transferable? This would certainly sweeten the deal to a potential buyer.

Donk01

With that in mind I can't see that an out-of-date SD plasma getting anymore than £300. Depressing, isn't it :(
Well, the PX11 is technically EDTV through the DVI input, a sort of halfway house with a nod towards HD - you probably know this anyway if you have one, so I am probably splitting hairs here :)

Agree with you about the £300 though, maybe £400 odd if it has a transferable warranty?

I saved me the hassle of selling mine and am giving it to my parents instead :)

bananas

I would agree with that price, and I'm also trying to off-load to a friend to save the hassle of shipping it to a buyer..that could easily go wrong!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom