LG 37LE2R Advice please

A

alby28

It looks lovely to me. I saw the RZ-37LZ55 in Richers and thought the PQ looked pretty nice. I dont know what this model is like.

Let me know what it's like when it arrives - I may put my hand in my pocket and get one too - it's such a good price.

Is it really a 2 yr warranty?

When i got to the final bill,i clicked on the find out more icon on the agreement.And then clicked the i dont subscribe at the bottom.It then removed it from the bill.And then used the discount code priceuk061206 to get a further £10 off.

Mark

When i got to the final bill,i clicked on the find out more icon on the agreement.And then clicked the i dont subscribe at the bottom.It then removed it from the bill.And then used the discount code priceuk061206 to get a further £10 off.

Mark

Great thanks! I think I'm going to go with the LE2R which seems to have better contrast ratios I think! (+ cheaper)

The only thing thats a bit annoying,especially if you dont own a scanner or fax machine is the security check.You have to fax or email proof of address ie Utility Bill or Id.Had to go all the way to work on a sick day to fax it:oops:

Mark

Let us know what it's like when you get it, especially on SD...it sounds a good deal for the price.

Would also be very interested in your thoughts when you get your telly!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom