1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lg 3350e fight club problems

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by DPS, Feb 16, 2001.

1. DPS

DPS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has any one noticed or heard of any incompatability problems concerning the lg 3350e and fight clubs 2nd disc.i cannot play the promotional galleries or stills every thing else is fine.i know its not the disc as i tried it on a philips 711 and there were no problems.my lg has no problems with other disc stills(aliens).any help would be nice as this is bugging me.

2. DPS

DPS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Its the region 2 version

3. morrisb

morrisb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Fight Club disc 2 contains multiple viewing angles - have you been able to play any other disc that has them?

Don't want to dishearten you but I owned a budget player that choked on this (and other) discs. I eventually took it back and spent a bit more on a Toshiba!

4. RobG

RobG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Wharfedale 750 and get similiar problems on disc 2 - it refuses to play the 'brain' thingy; although I can chapter skip through it, it doesn't play of FFwd.

Hadn't tried the gallery - I'll do it tonight.

I'm gonna get onto Wharfedale & speak to their tech guy, he's really helpful.

Rob

5. bradavon

bradavon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try sending it back and get the Region 1 version.

6. Jay2000

Jay2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I dont own Fight Club (hate it) but I know the 3350E can handle multiple angle material, my player copes with the multi-angle sequences of Abyss R4 with no problems. Same with seamless branching also.

Jay