LG 32LX2R service menu settings

Discussion in 'LG TVs Forum' started by badbob, Mar 12, 2006.

1. badbob

badbob
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +318
    pics deleted

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  2. lew the machine

lew the machine

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OMG a thank god for that finally someone who did it without bieng a noob and forgetting to remember the settings!!!

could you please please please! email me these pics or put them up agen as they dont work :(
    i owe you one!
    thanks agen!
    lew the machine!

3. danatoakhill

danatoakhill
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi all,

Been reading with interest even if it's a few years later!

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I've just bought one of these from ebay for £40 described as faulty because the colours were mucked up. The picture was really blue and changing the normal settings didn't affect it.

I found out about the menu trick and reset the factory settings in the service menu which worked a treat and now I've got a good picture.

Problem is, text on things like dvd titles and digital program guide is quite pixelated, thought images seem to be still fairly good.

What I really need is for anyone who's got a good picture set up on this tv to let me know all their service menu settings and also the normal menu settings would help too!

I know this is a big ask, but I'm wanting to tweak all the settings to perfect the picture, but not really sure where to start!

Unless this is alreay on the net somewhere? Or in a manual someone can point me towards?

I'd be eternally grateful!

Thanks all,

Dan