Lg 32lx2r Help ?

I

InterNUT

I purchased this lcd through Currys online but was it never turned up, I then phoned and was told that there were none in stock, after phoning a few more times moaning about this and then speaking to someone else I was told that there were some and it would be sent, although they seemed very annoyed about the three discount codes I had used. I have received this 2 days ago, box badly bashed, packaging all broken inside, lots of moisture on the screen and stand (the whole unit was freezing), I took the plunge and decided to try and blow myself up and plugged it in (dried it and let it warm up first), also the LG I had been sent was def. the 32LX2R but it is black at the bottom not silver (still silver stand) so not sure if this is old or new model, anyway all seemed fine. Now I am having problems with the picture coming from Telewest TV Drive, it is stuttering and jumping quite a bit of the time on quite a few stations it is worst on Sky Sports News. I have gone in to the service menu and my settings are not the same as most others, also I can not get the blue light of the front and there is new setting in the normal menu, the firmware seems to be 3.18. Anyway I am not sure what to do so any help would be great, thanks guys. :(

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom