1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Notice: AVForums will be offline at 10pm for no longer than 30 minutes for scheduled maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.
    Dismiss Notice

LG 32LP1D and other n00b questions

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by MadFruit, Oct 28, 2005.

1. MadFruit

MadFruit
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, after much much looking, I think I have finally decided on getting the LG 32LP1D, but although it seem to have been out a while, I can't find very much feedback about it?

Does anyone here have one, and what do you think? Is it currently the best 32" LCD on the market? Or can better be done (even if it costs more)? Are there any forthcoming TV's that are set to improve substantially on this TV?

Also I found one "review" I found this comment...
    ... does this mean if any new channels become available (like the recent More4) I wont be able to receive them?

Oh, and one last thing :) Many pictures of the TV have black speakers, but more recent ones have silver? Which is it?

One final thing (although I suppose I ought to put this in another forum) could anyone suggest a good A/V and surround sound system for this TV's and the Xbox 360 when it arrives? I have no clue in this area at all. :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for you patience, all help and comments appreciated :)

2. MadFruit

MadFruit
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone? :(