Question LG 32LM6300 switches on at end of recording to PVR

bonesticks

Novice Member
Reaction score
recently bought LG 32LM6300 - connected it to our Panasonic HDD & DVD recorder - recordings work fine but if a recording finishes when the TV is on standby the TV automatically switches on - is there a way to avoid this

apologies if this has been covered before - if it has please direct me to the relevant thread - i could not work out a search which came up with the right stuff

Full model number of DVDR will help us to help you.

Try disabling CEC on the recorder and see what happens.

Turn off Viera Link on the HDMI connection between it and your TV.
if i had any idea what Viera Link was i would try it, am trying Clem-Dye's suggestion, if that doesn work i might try yours if you give me a little more info please

It's detailed on page 57 of your DVDR's user manual easily found with a Google search.

Viera Link is Panasonic’s implementation of CEC, as per the link.

after a long hunt i found what you meant - a little more detail would have been helpful - i have switched off CEC and will see if that helps - i'll let you know, thanks
thank you, that seems to have worked

Viera Link is Panasonic’s implementation of CEC, as per the link.
fortunately Clem_Dye's suggestion worked - thank you for being willing to help - for future reference if someone aks a question like this it's generally because they do not have your detailed understanding of these products and don't know their way around all the options - so a little more information would probably be helpful

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom