LG 32LD790 or SAMSUNG LE32C650

vudluxi

Standard Member
Does anyone have any views on these 2?
I had been looking at either the Sony KDL-32EX503 or Panasonic TX-L32G20B but neither has support for MKV files from what I've read (if you know different please let me know).
I know the LG has Freeview HD but have conflicting reports on the Samsung having it.
Cheers

vudluxi

Standard Member
Thanks for that, even the Samsung website says it only has a DVB-T/C tuner and not the DVB-2T/C tuner.
Which brings me back to my original question
LG 32LD790 or Samsung LE32C650, or is there anther 32" tv which supports MKV files and has Freeview HD as well as wifi?
Also have seen the Samsung UE32C6620, are LED tv's worth the extra money?

Last edited:

ChrisGgr

Does anyone have any views on these 2?
I had been looking at either the Sony KDL-32EX503 or Panasonic TX-L32G20B but neither has support for MKV files from what I've read (if you know different please let me know).
I know the LG has Freeview HD but have conflicting reports on the Samsung having it.
Cheers
mkv via dlna only on ex503 is possible,but not via usb

ChrisGgr

it will actually work through ps3 media server,which transcodes the file itself so the tv sees the file without problem

ChrisGgr

it was actually intended to stream to ps3 but it can stream to bravias as well

Chanser

I believe the Samsung supports MKV via usb and Freeview HD. There are no 32" TV's with wifi built in, but you can buy the Samsung wifi dongle for the C650.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom