Lg 32lc56 Hd

J

john92

hello all

can any tell what these LG 32LC56 HD are like

i see one for £499 are they worth that or can someone suggest a better 32 inch lcd preferably cheaper :)

and are LG a cheap make as i have not had dealing with them before

any comments would be helpful this is the first time am buying a lcd television so i dont know much at all about them so please help me out in you be so kind

from john

Laser Boy

Standard Member
I Just bought one of these for the bedroom. Great picture and good value for money.

Pay a visit to Currys to take a look at one. The model they sell there is the 32LC46 but it's basically the same set, just a different model number exclusive to them.

Adam^

Standard Member
The 56 model has 4 speakers compared to the 2 of the 46. I was going to get one of these off dixons but they are sold out, so going to get one from empire direct now. Looks a solid telly.

J

john92

The 56 model has 4 speakers compared to the 2 of the 46. I was going to get one of these off dixons but they are sold out, so going to get one from empire direct now. Looks a solid telly.

thanks Adam

i dont know much about televisions or modern tecno things
and you guys are always so helpful on this site

the empire direct offer is the one for me thank mate

Adam^

Standard Member
WEll got my one today, its a good tv, jsut the defualt settings are rather bright. Will have to fiddle and see what looks best.

y2k

I just got one of these today and default settings were good, from argos with free 3 year warranty for £499. Havent got round to trying it at 1080p yet on the 360 because I dont have HDMI lead but looked good on 720p playing pgr4.:thumbsup:

Adam^

Standard Member
Default was too in your face for me, had a feeling if i left it on that my retinas would be gone by the end of the toon match. Used the settings in the 37lc thread, and they are really good. Will have a fiddle latter on and see what I come up with.

J

john92

I just got one of these today and default settings were good, from argos with free 3 year warranty for £499. Havent got round to trying it at 1080p yet on the 360 because I dont have HDMI lead but looked good on 720p playing pgr4.:thumbsup:

Hello Y2K

have you got to be a television expert to change the settings were the picture is to bright on these televisions

1080p and 720p

i just want one of them LG's

but i not techno skilled :rolleyes:

from john

y2k

Hello Y2K

have you got to be a television expert to change the settings were the picture is to bright on these televisions

1080p and 720p

i just want one of them LG's

but i not techno skilled :rolleyes:

from john
Just read this post when looking for something else, im a bit late :rolleyes: but I was going to use the blu ray version of the hd basics disc to callibrate my tv but all the default settings were fine when checking with the filters and going through the different test patterns.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom