LG 32LC2DB - Bizarre Problems with AV input

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Matty Lad, Dec 19, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Matty Lad

Matty Lad
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My replacement for my Q321 arrived yesterday, 7.15am in the morning and by 8am the LG 32LC2DB, was out of its box and fully functional.
    But since then i've noticed a few strange happenings and would appreciate some help.

First some back ground to the setup:

1:We have a Technomate Digital Satellite receiver connected via gold plated scart to the AV1 input. The picture and sound shows fine and then the picture dissapears and a no signal message appears but the sound remains. The no signal message is from the TV and not the Digital Receiver. Bizarely it only happens during Adverts! I've checked the scart is seated correctly and also know the satellite signal is fine. The picture dissapears from anything between 2 seconds to 15 seconds. Any Ideas.

2: Freeview Picture is great yet on ITV 1,2,3 and 4 and Channel 4 Channels there is a continous stuttering. The singnal strength is fine, infact better than the BBC. The areial is being fed by an aerial splitter / booster. My freeview box in another room isn't affected by this. Is there some setting that needs to be tweaked.

3. Is there a hard power off button as i can't seem to find one and am resorting to switching it off a the plug.

So there you go. Any Help or Ideas greatfully appreciated.

Cheers

2. philaitman

philaitman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +159
    Try turning scart control off on your reciever if you can. And try a different scart lead if possible.
    Otherwise.
    Sounds like you've got a fault. I would get them to swap it as soon as you can.

To make you feel better once it's working it has an excellent picture.
    The only thing missing is the lack of backlight dimming.