LG 26LC2R Overscan not changing??? Help please

D

Daley1

Ok my xbox 360 connected to my LG 26LC2R through Component produces overcan, I managed to get into the service menu of my TV (holding menu on tv and remote) and decided to fix this overscan problem.
After noting down all the values I came to overscan which is set at 2 (max value) which produces 7% overscan, no matter if I changed it to 1 or 0 the overscan remains the same, the screen jutters slightly when it is changed for a split second but the amount of overscan on screen is no different (even though in the menu it says it is now set at 1%).
If anyone could help it would be great, thanks.

B

breathe

Up.
I've the same problem.

I know that there is an other menù called "Expert Video" or "Expert Mode". But it need a password, anyone know this password?

K

kolipo

Same problem here, PlayStation 3 with HDMI = overscan.
the image doesn't adjust to the screen, lost image in 4 borders.
Anyone solve this yet?

bluefoxtim

Novice Member
Sorry to bring up an old thread - could anyone tell me the initial 4 digit code for this tv?

I hold menu on the remote and the tv and get asked for the 4 digit password.

Thanks

tpaslay

Standard Member
Many of you may have solved this problem by now. But since no one has posted a solution I'll tell you what I did. Hold down both the menu button on your TV and remote. Highlight the 16:9 pincushion field. Adjust the V size and H size symmetrically. I put mine at about 6 less than it was on each. That should do the trick. Hope it helps :)

Danatthepub

Standard Member
Many of you may have solved this problem by now. But since no one has posted a solution I'll tell you what I did. Hold down both the menu button on your TV and remote. Highlight the 16:9 pincushion field. Adjust the V size and H size symmetrically. I put mine at about 6 less than it was on each. That should do the trick. Hope it helps :)
Hi,

Ive just tried it and i havent got the option for 16:9 pincushion.

The only options i have got are :-

tool option
area option
option1
option2
option3
option4
option5
system control1
system control2
blkline detector

I have tried looking through these and i cant see an option.

Can you help?

Cheers

Dan

tpaslay

Standard Member
Sorry, probably should've posted this in a different forum. I have the LG 32FS4R. Sorry for any confusion :oops:

Danatthepub

Standard Member
Hi,

Ive just tried it and i havent got the option for 16:9 pincushion.

The only options i have got are :-

tool option
area option
option1
option2
option3
option4
option5
system control1
system control2
blkline detector

I have tried looking through these and i cant see an option.

Can you help?

Cheers

Dan
Bump

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom