LG 22LS4D vertical green line on screen

Jon201

Standard Member
Hi,

I've got a problem with my LG22LS4D LCD TV. Whilst watching the TV earlier on I noticed a vertical green line develop on the screen on the right hand side. Thinking that perhaps it was just on the channel I was watching, I changed channels but it was still there. It is there as well on a blank black screen as shown in the picture. Just wondering what has happened? Has the LCD screen developed a major fault?

It is now out of warranty (2 years old) so I would imagine it would be expensive to have it repaired. If this is the case, can some kind soul recommend a new LCD TV? Must be a 22inch TV as this seems about right for viewing in my room, a reasonable price, and have decent sound quality as the LG has always seemed a bit weak ie tinny, but other than that I'm open to suggestions.

Jon201

Standard Member
Had a look at some TV's today. What's the verdict on the Samsung LE22A656? The picture seemed good to me but I'm no expert. What's the sound quality like on this TV? There wasn't any sound on the demo that the TV was displaying, which wasn't very helpful.

Top Bottom