Lfc tickets

Lobsterboy1

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, if this is the wrong place please move. What are the odds for me getting 3 tickets for Liverpool v man United game on the 15/12/18 for my freinds birthday. None of us are members or anything like that. To be fair I'm a Leeds fan but two of my mates are massive armchair Liverpool fans but have never been to Anfield Their birthdays are both around this date and I would love to take them to watch Liverpool live, and if there's a night out and football involved I'm in. I understand this is a massive game but Everton on the 1st will be out, Newcastle on boxing day is no good nor is arsenal on the 29th. After that palace on the 19/01 would be doable but would rather be nearer their birthdays. Cheers for any advice

theres no hospitality packages for sale that i can see. maybe a pocket full of £20s outside the ground ?

If your on LinkedIn its worth a pint.

theres no hospitality packages for sale that i can see. maybe a pocket full of £20s outside the ground ?
what are we talking for a top premier league game. I hate paying £30+ to watch Leeds in the championship for a top game but to be fair they ain't to bad so far this year?

Official price for my members ticket is £47 for this game based on where I'm sitting (in the family section). Touts will likely be looking for a lot more than that.....just look online and you'll see how much these are going for through unofficial channels !

Also worth noting that the game is still down as a 3pm kickoff for that Saturday so is very likely to change once the TV schedule is announced !

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom