Lexicon MC-1 Processor Going V.Cheap!!!

i think maybe that is unfair....... unless you can give me a good reason not to trust the seller???

ad

Nice advert but loses all crdibility near the end when it claims the retail to be 9 grand. Dont think so somehow.
The retail of an MC1 was £5600 and now the MC12 has come out and Lexicon have said there will be no more upgrades for the MC1 then values have dropped dramatically.
At £2100 its probably overpriced.

Darren

ok id agree on the £9000 claim, we all know thats nonsense, but to be honest, most people make false claims on ebay.

I was assuming that i-bert was distrusting the seller on the basis that the price was so cheap...... which of course it isnt. Army bloke sold his mchine for less money than that.

ad

I would not buy anything from a seller with shades next to his name thats all.Its just feels dodgy.

Presumably it is a trade sale as they give a phone number and tell you to ask for Darryl or Gary.

I presume that newbie Dangermouse is one of the aforementioned, who joined the forum to try to gain extra publicity for this item.

Sold mine on ebay for £2,200 three months ago. I paid full whack for it and it was mint condition. I wish I still had it though.

Such is life.

Sold mine on ebay for £2,200 three months ago. I paid full whack for it and it was mint condition. I wish I still had it though.

Why did you sell it then acave? :confused:

Daz

Old story of needed the money, I had just got a Barco 808s and upgraded my speakers and subwoofer. Now I'm think of downgrading the speakers and subwoofer :) I wan't some room space back so might go for micro speakers.

I've been using this forum for ages, but forgot my user ID, when a friend of mine told me his company was advertising the processor on ebay he asked me if I knew anywhere where people would be interested in it.
The company selling it used to sell home cinema equipment, however the main business is car audio and the hi-fi dept. was run by one person. When he left there was no-one to run it, so they decided to sell all stock off cheap.
There is nothing seedy about the unit, It's immaculate, and setup in a demo room where you can see it working.
BTW £8,999.99 is the original retail price of a Lexicon MC-1 Processor.

Yes It's a trade Sale, But you wouldn't get 12months warranty from a private sale would you ;-)

There is no down side, even if the latest retail is £5,000 then so what? you're still getting it for half price!

You just can't keep some people happy.

Dangerboy would your mate take £1900 cash? He would save a fair bit on the commission for the advert on ebay.

Wrong forum i know but he is a friend of the seller

:blush:

Darren
[email protected]

Sorted

Ex demo, new MC1 with a years warranty for a lot less than the Ebay asking price . Thanks for bringing it to my attention dangerboy. Hope to get it in a few days. Only problem is that I will have to put off watching lotr ed until it arrives.

:D :D

Rigman

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom