Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Letsplaythis.com - JAP PSP

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by BenM, Apr 5, 2005.

1. BenM

BenM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Im Buying a PSP JAP from this site. Has anyone purchased anything from them?? Reliable?

Any advice would be welcome :smashin:

2. BenM

BenM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    For anyone who is interested I Bought a PSP £209 from them. Nice guy - kept in touch regularly and was only too willing to answer any questions etc. Arranged to Pick it up while I was in London from him and now happily playing it right now. Some good deals on his site (although they had better ones last week!!)

P.S. I had read other people saying how good the PSP was - they have not underestimated it one little bit! :smashin:

3. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +944
    Can't understand why he's charging £300 for a US psp thou as correct me if i'm wrong other sites have them for about £180.

4. BenM

BenM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah seems a bit high. £209 was a bit high for the JAP one but when you figure in VAT/Customs charges its not too bad - Unless you get lucky when purchasing from one of these sites and you manage to miss customs.

And also I got to check it over in front of him and make sure it was in full working order

5. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +944
    Thats probably worth paying the extra for. Atleast you knew for certain what you were getting that way.