letsgodigital.co.uk - anyone used them ?

stevedster

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, am seriously thinking about getting my pv500 from these guys, pricerunner reviews are excellent, but I was wondering, have any of you guys used them before, if so what where they like??

Hi,

I ordered the PV500 + Cabinet + Free DMR - ES10 DVD recorder last Tuesday from these guys for £2359 all in inc. delivery. It is the PV500B UK model too. Asked for it to be delivered on Thursday morning and it arrived as promised.

Guy at the shop I spoke to was called Peter and was really helpful. He even Multi Regioned the DVD recorder for free.

Service superb throughout and I would defo recommend these guys.

Set it all up last night with QED fully Wired Scarts and QED Component leads and it blew me away. Mind you I have gone from a 25" 9yr old Sony !

COOL, sound sgood then, any other people used this online retailer? Think i might use them myself, but any more comments would be handy, thanks.

Very good service on the two plasmas I have ordered from them - a PW6 14 months ago and a PV500 a few months back. Both were ordered around 4pm on a Friday and both turned up 9am Saturday morning as promised!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom