Let's see your dinner.

guest5234

Prominent Member
Reaction score
mine tonight from top clockwise.french beans,corgettes, carrots, broccoli, spuds, sweet corn, chicken in herb breadcrumbs.:thumbsup:

Too late. nom nom nom.

(Chicken Satay curry if you're interested)

I've eaten mine and I don't think you want to see a picture of it coming out :laugh:.

But it was a delicious Spaghetti Bolognese followed by Fruit Trifle (I make it with a Blamange instead of Custard).

If you really want to see it give me 24hours.

Tonights was a curry, have a look on my blog for a photo of it when I had made it before. This one was cooked in the slow cooker, so the chicken fell off the bone

Had a simple home made arabiatta style sauce with pasta tonight. Same as others. It's in my tummy.

Before I've eaten it, 5 minutes after I've finished eating it, or 24 hours after I've eaten it?

Each photo would be quite different! ;)

Poor pic.. :)

Ate that twice

Attachments

• image-1342589741.jpg
    image-1342589741.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 177
My Christmas dinner from a few months ago:

Note: this is a BIG dinner plate, and notice the OTT proportion of Meat to Veg ;)

Xmas-Dinner-2010.jpg

OMG, that roast looks munch. I could dive in right now.

Tonights was a curry, have a look on my blog for a photo of it when I had made it before. This one was cooked in the slow cooker, so the chicken fell off the bone

Totally off topic but I was looking at your blog and you listed amongst your favourite music BLØF...... Are you Dutch? I could ask 10 people here about BLØF and they would probably assume its some kind of toilet cleaner so I am curious :D

Totally off topic but I was looking at your blog and you listed amongst your favourite music BLØF...... Are you Dutch? I could ask 10 people here about BLØF and they would probably assume its some kind of toilet cleaner so I am curious :D

Hi, I'm not, but my husband is, he got me into them :) Its better than Andre blooming Hazes. There is a limit to the amount of De Dijk I can deal with as well

Hi, I'm not, but my husband is, he got me into them :) Its better than Andre blooming Hazes. There is a limit to the amount of De Dijk I can deal with as well

:rotfl: My thoughts exactly :smashin: Just be thankful your husband is not into Jan Smit, your marriage could not possibly survive that :D BTW, the food listed and pictured on your blog looks fantastic :smashin:

One of my favourite meals at the moment:

Chicken breast rolled in egg white with seasoning and then parmesan cheese, then grilled (medium grill) for 12 minutes.
Served with baby new potatos boiled for 8 minutes, adding frozen garden peas to the boiling pan 3 minutes before the end, drain, throw in a good handful of baby spinach leaves and drizzle with dressing (olive oil, white wine vinegar, seasoning). Serve.

Attachments

• parmesanspingchicken.jpg
    parmesanspingchicken.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 179
Doing these sticky ribs tonight. Have been marinating in the fridge since yesterday afternoon, with potato salad and a leaf salad of some kind. Will stick them on the BBQ if the weather is obliging

Cooked this for the 1st time last night, looked exactly like the picture. :thumbsup: Served with a leafy salad and mini pittas.

2mwv59f.jpg

ehdapf.jpg

(BBC GoodFood 101 Barbecues and grills).

Halves well. Next time I'd fry the garlic with the chorizo as the raw garlic is quite sharp, very good recipe. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom