• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lets see where your plasma sits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grangey.

Distinguished Member
Im sure there are hundreds of pictures scattered around this forum but they soon become hard to find as youl all agree, so i thought it would be nice if everyone shared pictures of their plasmas sat in their natural habitat :laugh:

I would start proceedings... but I wont have plasma until the end of the month so wouldnt want to start the thread wrong! I will of corse update this post when I get it :)

This may also help give new owners inspiration of what type of stand or cabinet they think may look right in their homes...

so get posting :thumbsup:

panman40

Distinguished Member
Im sure there are hundreds of pictures scattered around this forum but they soon become hard to find as youl all agree, so i thought it would be nice if everyone shared pictures of their plasmas sat in their natural habitat :laugh:

I would start proceedings... but I wont have plasma until the end of the month so wouldnt want to start the thread wrong! I will of corse update this post when I get it :)

This may also help give new owners inspiration of what type of stand or cabinet they think may look right in their homes...

so get posting :thumbsup:

MySammyPic.jpg

kaizoku

Standard Member
This would be useful for me as I'm about to make the choice between a few different positions and I'm finding it a bit tricky to make my mind up.

I have 2 walls facing each other and they both have radiators on and a window-wall adjacent so I can either put mine in front of one of the radiators or in front of the windows or mount it above one of the radiators. Of course one of the radiators will be ruled out of use.

(don't really want to commit to removing a heater as they're storage heaters)

wastedyuthe

Distinguished Member
Mine has also been tidied up since the photo (it was taken on the day the tv arrived). The tv is a Samsung 51" D6900, on an Allcam FS-205 stand mount.

setup.jpg

plasma3d

Couple of shots from when I first hung it on the wall.

Attachments

• image-1484214043.jpg
    image-1484214043.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 132
  • image-1475277453.jpg
    image-1475277453.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 126

Inferno

Distinguished Member
Its actually on a new stand now but here is the old one.

Kuro-stand.jpg

kingkarl

Distinguished Member
Here is my 55VT30 sitting on my £1700 Salamandar wooden unit :eek: soon to be replaced with a 65VT30 :smashin:

Attachments

• Photo0138 [1280x768].jpg
    Photo0138 [1280x768].jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 207

steelman1991

Here mate you might have to consider moving those 'eggs' when your 65 arrives.

kingkarl

Distinguished Member
Here mate you might have to consider moving those 'eggs' when your 65 arrives.

It's ok mate , I have measured and it fits perfect with about an inch either side :smashin:

Unit is 1650mm wide and the 65VT30 is 1570mm

Last edited:

steelman1991

It's ok mate , I have measured and it fits perfect with about an inch either side :smashin:
:clap::clap:

Excellent - nice stand as well. Still trying to find the cable for my camera then I'll post a pic here. Wall mounted, framed nicely by KEF T301's. Pciture and sound are much awesomeness.

kingkarl

Distinguished Member
:clap::clap:

Excellent - nice stand as well. Still trying to find the cable for my camera then I'll post a pic here. Wall mounted, framed nicely by KEF T301's. Pciture and sound are much awesomeness.

Yes really happy with the wooden stand mate thanks , not long now mate a week saturday morning first drop at 10am :smashin:

Can't wait see a photo of yours you sound impressed , these extra 10" are going to be mind blowing can't wait.

My speakers are the full set of tanny arena's with matching sub and the centre is behind the built in grill , they are awesome and cost me £1300 for the full set when they first released about 4 yrs ago

John

are the "get your plasmas out" threads no longer running ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom