Lethal Weapon - Complete Collection £10

also transporter 1/2 box set £7 and alvin and the chipmunks 1 and 2 triple play £5 :)

Sold out quick :(

Strange, I can add to the basket, but when you go to the checkout, the basket empties and states out of stock

Just had a look again, site now states out of stock.

Last edited:
-gonzo- said:
You can also pick this up in store too.

Sadly my store has next to no choice

steviedr said:
Sadly my store has next to no choice

Yeah my local Broadstairs store only had Blus for £6, so went to the Canterbury store which had £6 or 2 for £10 and the Lethal Weapon boxset.

Is Lethal Weapon 4 Uncut nowadays in th UK on Blu Ray? on me phone at mo or would check. Wouldnt want the old 126 cuts version.

They just canceled my order :(

These supermarket offers are a pain in the arse!

Thanks man :) Part 4 was one of the first dvds I ever bought on release from America, so it is time to upgrade the picture to HD as the new transfees sound quality upgrades! so all 4 films for a tenner is amazing. Esspecially considering I paid over £20 just for part 4 on dvd haha

Will keep my eyes peeled on the sets price everywhere.

No worries. It is a great box-set and one I've watched several times already. Nice selection of extras too!
I reckon an essential purchase!

Is there any difference between this and the more recently released US set?

Had mine canceled also. :(
Gutted as I was looking forward to receiving this , haven't even seen any of them but the first.

Amazon.co.uk have this in stock at a slightly more expensive £16.97 but still great value imo.

My order states "Delivery 1" which apparently mean it's being stock picked and will be ready for dispatch.

It has been as low as £12.99 at Amazon and Play but it might be a while before it is that again.

"Your order details

Hello xxxxx,

The following item(s) in your Asda Direct order xxxxxxxx have now left our warehouse.

We’re happy to say the following item(s) have now left our warehouse and have been passed to our carrier who will deliver them to the address shown below. Please take a look at the delivery details section below for more information about the delivery service being used to deliver these items.
"

Has anyone else pulled this off?

"Your order details

Hello xxxxx,

The following item(s) in your Asda Direct order xxxxxxxx have now left our warehouse.

We’re happy to say the following item(s) have now left our warehouse and have been passed to our carrier who will deliver them to the address shown below. Please take a look at the delivery details section below for more information about the delivery service being used to deliver these items.
"

Not me, mine was cancelled too :(

"Your order details

Hello xxxxx,

"

Yep! Same here!:thumbsup:

And now Sainsbury's have canceled my POTC set order, and they've reserved the funds form my current account.

I don't think I'll bother with any more supermarket offers... bunch of muppets they are!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom