Let me in!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Jeff, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff

Jeff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +263
    Don't leave me in the AE100 room, I promise to be good. Can't we just make this the 90% and above fill factor room so that DILA/LCOS projectors can be included.

2. NickBull

NickBull

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Could separate the AE100 people into their own forum?

Or a 'Flavour of the month' forum. So many new cheap and good pj's comming out it's bound to attract interest and it can only be good getting more poeple into watchin a projected image. If demand goes up, prices will continue to fall.

I think that LCD etc is taking over that forum, and CRT threads were getting lost! No we can see our stuff more easily and still keep a watching brief on the single lens bods. (should that be a LEN projector, cos there's only one?) :D

3. Nic Rhodes

Nic Rhodes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,276
    Jeff

It was nice knowing you.:D I'm glad it wasn't only me who was bored with Panny world.

4. uncle eric

uncle eric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Goodbye Jeff :rolleyes:.
    For membership to this section, please send a cheque for the annual subscription fees, made out to, 'CRT Snobs Are Us'. You can leave the figures empty, just sign and we can fill in the rest.
    :eek::mad::eek:

Best Regards
    Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.