Let Him Go Movie Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Ohhh, not heard of it before now but I will certainly be checking this out based on your review. Nice one.

thanks for the review cas, love this kind of movie,and on prime.added to watch list for friday night.

Our daughter is an extra in this film, in the restaurant scene. Can't wait to finally see this movie.

Costner is excellent in Yellowstone modern Western series. So will give this a byte.
Cheers, Cas.

Just what I wanted to hear Cas! This has easily been one of my most anticipated 2020 movies, so I'm glad it's finally out there. Just a shame my tier won't allow such exciting things..Hopefully it's still around early next year if anything changes.

Just what I wanted to hear Cas! This has easily been one of my most anticipated 2020 movies, so I'm glad it's finally out there. Just a shame my tier won't allow such exciting things..Hopefully it's still around early next year if anything changes.

Don't have to wait mate, it's just a fiver to rent on Amazon in HD... available now.

Let Him Go? Let Him Go!
With a 9 I'll watch it all today
Let Him Go? Let Him Go!
Digging what Cas had to say
Just five pounds
Not much to pay
Kevin Costner's aged
But old never bothered me anyway

Last edited:
Brilliant film, Costner and Lane reunite...
Watched it some weeks ago and I would watch it again for the performances alone.
Ticks all the boxes in what a film should be..............

9/10!

Another one for the must-watch list. And another thumbs up for Yellowstone - it's one of the few TV series that I immediately wanted to watch over again when I got to the end (well, the 'end' until season 4).

Don't have to wait mate, it's just a fiver to rent on Amazon in HD... available now.
Big thanks for that one! I feel like I'm letting the side down by streaming as I would love to have taken my Dad to the flicks (right up his street), I guess I'll take what I can get.

I must be doing something wrong. Can only find it to rent for 20 dollars on what must be amazon from usa rather than .co.uk

Looks great, thanks for highlighting.
Will rent this over Christmas, nothing like a good mother in law battle to make us all feel festive and at home :)

I must be doing something wrong. Can only find it to rent for 20 dollars on what must be amazon from usa rather than .co.uk
It’s on prime app (at least the phone version) for £5.99 rental, now if it was in 4K I wouldn’t be surprised to read you struggle to find it.

It’s on prime app (at least the phone version) for £5.99 rental, now if it was in 4K I wouldn’t be surprised to read you struggle to find it.
Doesn't show up for me. Maybe because I'm in Ireland, dunno. Thanks anyway

Got Wind River feeling from this movie. Same thrilling atmosphere and that it really works up some
emotions. Good review :clap:

Thanks Cas!

I've not seen anything but really good reviews for it. 5 star reviews all the way.

Best film of 2020!!! - and Diane Lane is the best performance of 2020 too.

Attachments

• Let-Him-Go-poster-1.jpg
    Let-Him-Go-poster-1.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 91
"...the perfect pairing, with Lane likely a shoe-in for an Oscar. "

I hate myself for doing this, but it's shoo-in, rather than shoe-in.

Also see the commonly written "free reign," which should be "free rein," as in gifted the reins to steer in any direction.

Sorry, the former editor in me can't help it.

Has ANYONE seen ANY marketing for 'Let Him Go'?
TV adverts? Newspaper adverts?
Any of the stars (Diane Lane, Kevin Costner etc) on TV shows (even virtually)?
Seems to me that the film distributors have just dropped it... due to the terrible timing of the release date?!

Thanks Cas, on my Rental list as we speak - this looks really good!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom