Let Him Go Movie Review & Comments

MJeeves7

Any update on 'LET HIM GO' with regard to bluray release, 4k, or streaming?

UK or abroad?

Seems to have disappeared after it's poorly timed release as the country went into lockdown... and with Diane Lane being overlooked for any awards at all. :(

MJeeves7

Hiya...

Apparently, the acclaimed Stateside hit 'LET HIM GO' starring DIANE LANE and KEVIN COSTNER starts streaming on UK services from tomorrow (April 12th).

Great movie - with excellent performances all round but especially DIANE LANE in what should have been an Oscar nominated performance.

Check out Kas' excellent review here:

The bluray and DVD comes out on April 26th I believe in the UK.

IL Cattivo

I've actually watched this twice in the space of 2 months it was that good.. Mrs IC loved it too, and she's pretty hard to please.

Donnacha

Distinguished Member
Watched the blu ray over the weekend, rented from Cinema Paradiso. Very good film, really enjoyed the "Unforgiven" vibes to it, especially the score. Great performances all round and a decent bluray. I think a 4K HDR release would really benefit this over the bluray.

MJeeves7

Watched the blu ray over the weekend, rented from Cinema Paradiso. Very good film, really enjoyed the "Unforgiven" vibes to it, especially the score. Great performances all round and a decent bluray. I think a 4K HDR release would really benefit this over the bluray.
Yes, definitely agree with it looking AMAZING in 4K !

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Hisense A7G, Zidoo Z1000 & Kudos Cardea C10 Reviews + Movie News and Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom