Let’s see if anyone has a psychic pet - World Cup prediction jollity…

CyberCad

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Who remembers Paul, the psychic cellapod who successfully predicted results in 2010 all the way through to the eventual winners, Spain?

It’s now time for a new star psychic pet.

This morning I set out 2 bowls of food for Jazz, my parlour panther. One labelled Cameroon, the other England. Get the idea?

After some initially curious looks, she eventually ate from the England bowl. If England win tonight, I shall declare her psychic and begin predicting other matches for your benefit. Of course, if England lose, she’ll be back on the Wilko basics kitty crunch for the rest of the tournament. No more “Mon Petit” duck and salmon ritzy stuff for the rest of the tournament.

So, who’s up for it?

A2E5497A-8A99-4A05-AB64-AD72EC25A37B.jpeg

She has got that "It's coming home" look in her eyes

Why did you label one Cameroon?! To remove the possibility of Senegal being picked maybe? :)

Blast! That should have been Senegal! I will have to rerun the the whole thing with 2 bowls of treats. An update will follow soon.
Can a graph plotting your cat’s weight gain over the next fortnight be part of it, please?!

I'm feeling sorry for Jazz. :D

Can a graph plotting your cat’s weight gain over the next fortnight be part of it, please?!
She’s only 2. This is my first ever cat. I don’t think they get fat at this age, do they?

Senegal are dangerous. It could go either way. I just hope the England team have been fed on raw meat this morning.
I just don't like their style of play, it seems so negative. I know England got through to the Euros finals playing that way but for me the team (Italy) that won it deserved it more for playing the more positive football all the way through the tournament.

I just don't like their style of play, it seems so negative. I know England got through to the Euros finals playing that way but for me the team (Italy) that won it deserved it more for playing the more positive football all the way through the tournament.
Yes, that’s true. I am quite surprised Italy aren’t in Qatar. I wonder what went wrong.

I am quite surprised Italy aren’t in Qatar. I wonder what went wrong.
Yes, I just don't understand that too. I can't remember any team that won the Euros that didn't make it to the WC.

Jazz has now selected from 2 bowls of treats labelled England and Senegal. I am pleased to report that the bowl marked England has been completely emptied! There are no traces of treats whatsoever. I predict a 3-1 victory.

Sorry to have made a box-up earlier on and having to put the prediction on paws.

But here we go!

Come on England!

ED9157A3-8A90-4B32-ADDA-FD4CBF3C791A.gif

I trust our cat's judgment and analysis completely.

She has slept through the entire tournament so far. 😎

Jazz has now selected from 2 bowls of treats labelled England and Senegal. I am pleased to report that the bowl marked England has been completely emptied! There are no traces of treats whatsoever. I predict a 3-1 victory.

Sorry to have made a box-up earlier on and having to put the prediction on paws.

But here we go!

Come on England!

View attachment 1791322
You almost predicted the correct score. Next test for the cat is who will win the world cup

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom