Leona Lewis. Babe?

Jules

Distinguished Member
Don't want this thread all blokey and crude, just wondered what the rest of you guys think.

Does my 'babe detector' need re-calibrating?
Or is she, as I think, a very beautiful young woman?

Attachments

• leona lewis.JPG
    leona lewis.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,835

unique

yup, she's nice, and she can sing. there was 1 other nice girl (scottish i think) on the show

i dunno what anyone say in ray tho, he seemed to be devoid of personality. he reminded me of the "baby elvis" character in absolute beginners, probably popular amongst the really young and the grannies

i thought that ben was going to win myself, but i supose leona fits the bill for what they want better, they can get her wearing sexy outfits and singing sexy pop songs and she could do quite well. whatever happened to the other winners of x factor?

it's pretty mad tho that she is almost guaranteed a number 1 xmas single within a week of winning a tv show

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
She is 100% babe.

I also thought it slightly strange that both artists had recorded the song and it would be number 1 on advanced orders no matter who won last night.

I'm glad that the talent won through as Leona is simply stunning. It was blatantly obvious when they sang the same song - Ray simply got through it whereas Leona was superb.

I agree - she is a babe. :smashin:

holden

Novice Member
She is 100% babe.

I also thought it slightly strange that both artists had recorded the song and it would be number 1 on advanced orders no matter who won last night.

Yep - but those 1 million advanced orders are for retail outlets - not customer sales.

S

SHANE33

Sorry guys i must be missing something , beautiful no , i do like her hair , each to their own :thumbsdow

jerry

I agree with Shane certainly not a stunna, seems a very nice un-assuming girl, I hope she can hang on to that after everybodies grab at the money pot.

S

SHANE33

I agree with Shane certainly not a stunna, seems a very nice un-assuming girl, I hope she can hang on to that after everybodies grab at the money pot.

I will give her a year tops , all the winners from x factor have a sort life it seems .

KevD

Novice Member
I will give her a year tops , all the winners from x factor have a sort life it seems .

But the past winners didnt really have talent :devil: According to the one of the shows this morning Clive Davis is signing her up for America. This guy is one of the biggest men in world music, if hes getting behind her then she should be around for a while. :)

unique

But the past winners didnt really have talent :devil: According to the one of the shows this morning Clive Davis is signing her up for America. This guy is one of the biggest men in world music, if hes getting behind her then she should be around for a while. :)

if clive davis can pour some of the magic he used on alicia keys or whitney houston she could be a big name. he isn't always successful tho, but take a good looking girl who can sing, and you have the budget and contacts to get the biggest producers, writers and guests on your record, not to mention the videos and publicity and she could be the next mariah carey or whitney houston, particularly as america loves people who work themselves up from nowhere. it's not like she's a former bin man or postie who does a bit of singing on the side. will young is the only solo winner who did anything, liberty x did okay for themselves, and girls aloud did extremely well

i'm sure someone will sign ben up too, i'm sure britains housewives need a new curtis stigers. i never watched much of the show, apart from sunday afternoon repeats, but i thought he was a surefire winner

RHCP

Novice Member
She is a babe in the sense, that she is really cute and a nice personality.

effing big nose though!

jodenice

Banned
This is NOT by me, my boyfriend wrote that without realising it was me logged on!

I think she's beautiful and a fab singer.

SO THERE MARK

lostinspace

Didn't watch all of it, but I wouldn't say no.
She's the best singer they've had in any series, but I notice they're playing safe and starting her career with another cover.:thumbsdow
Louis Walsh has no shame though does he? His cover band on the show supporting another cover artist to be.:boring:

RHCP

Novice Member
babe as in babe the pig?

i believe if she fails to be a singer artist she will have many roles being the fron end of the donkey/horse in panto, albeit no need for the mask :devil:

klacey

Babe detector is fine. She certainly is the most atractive X-Factor winnner so far(for me anyway:))

I agree as shes the only female to win it.:rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

What's new on Disney+ UK for February 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Focal releases 1000 Series integrated speakers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Klipsch announces ProMedia 2.1 BT speaker set
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
No Time to Die gets pushed to 8th Oct 2021
  • By Andy Bassett