Lenspen Original or Hama Lenspen?

>Jaz<

Hi everyone,

just a quick question. I'm looking to buy a lenspen soon to clean up the lenses a bit, but I was curious as to whether there is any difference between the Original Lenspen or the Hama Lens Cleaning Pen or are they identical? Do they both yield the same results? Does anyone recommend them?

The original is £9.50 on Amazon, though I can pick it up at Jessops for £9 and have vouchers. The Hama one (from 7dayshop via Amazon) is £6.05. So yes, is there any difference and is there a better place to buy them from?

Thank you in advance. :thumbsup:

Holowlegs

Hello there

I use the Jessops one and have never had a problem with it, great little tool.

Cheers Holo:smashin::smashin:

>Jaz<

Thank you all for your responses. : )

I took a look on ebay, £3.71 for what would appear to be a genuine one? Here. That could be quite expensive buying multiples. [Edit - that seems to be the cheapest option and is seems to be a genuine lenspen?]

Would anyone mind pointing me in the direction of cheap ones? I haven't really looked at the really cheap ones because I am wary that they may damage the lens glass? Or is that just a story?

Any links to the Nikon one?

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

jradley

The seller does knock £1 off for multiple purchases, so getting 2 will only cost you £6.42, which is a real bargain if they are genuine product. I don't think you'll find any much cheaper than that.

Cheers,

John

existent

Thank you all for your responses. : )

I took a look on ebay, £3.71 for what would appear to be a genuine one? Here. That could be quite expensive buying multiples. [Edit - that seems to be the cheapest option and is seems to be a genuine lenspen?]

Would anyone mind pointing me in the direction of cheap ones? I haven't really looked at the really cheap ones because I am wary that they may damage the lens glass? Or is that just a story?

Any links to the Nikon one?

Thanks! :)

it looks like a genuine one.

this is the one I got: NIKON LENS CLEANING PEN (Hama lenspen leupold) NEW UK on eBay, also, Other Photography, Photography (end time 13-May-09 13:30:25 BST)

I think when he meant multiples, he meant to have a 2nd one as a back up.
I've only used mine few times, but it doesn't look like it'd run out very fast anyways. You are good buying only one for now i think:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 Review, Apple Lossless & Dolby Atmos @ no cost, Sennheiser IE900 review + more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom